Instant Pot Steamer Set: Instant Pot DUO with Steamer Basket & Tempered Glass Lid
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The best-selling Instant Pot Duo™ multicooker not only replaces 7 appliances, but it also speeds up cooking by 2-6 times and saves up to 70% of the energy used in traditional cooking methods. The Duo line features a solid range of Smart Programs and features that will revolutionize the way you cook.
The Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 comes with 14 standard one-touch Smart Programs — Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Porridge, Steam, Yogurt, Keep Warm, Pressure Cook, Multigrain, and Poultry.
And because the Duo is an Instant Pot, you know it brings all the quality and convenience that has made the Instant Pot name synonymous with multi-cookers.
Cook healthy, faster, and easier by combining the best-selling Instant Pot Duo™ Multicooker with accessories perfect for steaming: Steamer Basket and Glass Lid.
The Duo does everything you can do with 7 other appliances: pressure cooker, sauté pan, steamer, slow cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, and yogurt maker. Clear the clutter from your counter and do it all with just one tool.
Big, healthy family meals fast
No matter how large your family, or how big your needs, the Duo comes in the right size for you. Whether preparing side dishes or cooking for large families, the 6 Quart (our most popular model!) is the smart choice.
Dependable, consistent results
The Instant Pot Duo Series uses the latest 3rd generation technology with an advanced microprocessor that monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and automatically adjusts heating intensity and duration. Even the volume of food is taken into consideration, ensuring that your meals turn out perfectly, every time.
Smart Program timed cooking presets let you “set it and forget it,” freeing you to do other things while the Duo cooks your dinner safely and quickly, with minimal mess and easy clean up.
The sealed cooking chamber makes no noise, gives off no heat and produces no smells. It traps all the aroma in the food without heating up the kitchen. The durable 3-ply stainless steel bottom inner pot eliminates health concerns associated with non-stick coatings, and the brushed stainless steel exterior is finger print resistant.
This world-famous appliance protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies to meet the highest safety standards and UL certification and give you uncompromised safety and peace of mind.
|Smart Programs||14 Smart Programs:
Manual, Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Slow Cook, Sauté, Rice, Porridge, Steam, Yogurt, Keep Warm, Pressure Cook, Multigrain, and Poultry
|Power Supply||220V – 240V, 50Hz – 60Hz|
|Weight||11.8 lb / 5.4 kg|
|Dimensions (inches)||13.4L x 12.2W x 12.5H|
|Dimensions (cm)||34L x 31W x 31.7H|
|Package included||stainless steel inner pot, steam rack with handles, clear sealing ring, serving spoon, soup spoon, measuring cup, recipe booklet, steamer basket and tempered glass lid|
Instant Pot® has been carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It has passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
- Steam Release – Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle.
- Anti-Block Shield – A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages.
- Safety Lid Lock – When cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized.
- Lid Position Detection – If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin.
- Automatic Temperature Control – Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program.
- Overheat (Burn) Protection – Overheating may occur if:
- After Sautéing, inner pot has not been deglazed— food is stuck to the bottom
- The pressure cooker is being operated without sufficient cooking liquid
- The inner pot is not making full contact with the heating element
- The inner pot encounters a heat distribution issue, such as when starch accumulates on the bottom of the inner pot.
- Automatic Pressure Control – Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if pressure exceeds pressure level limits.
- Electrical Fuse – Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits.
- Thermal Fuse – Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
- Leaky Lid Detection – If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as, sealing ring not installed, or steam release handle being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.
For pressure cooking, if you aren’t following a trusted recipe, pay attention to minimum liquid requirements and maximum fill lines as indicated on the inner pot.For non-pressure cooking, the minimum liquid requirements listed below do not apply.
When pressure cooking, always add at least 1.5 – 2.5 cups (355 – 473 ml) of liquids so enough steam can be generated to cook under pressure. These liquids should be water-based, including stock, broth, juice, cooking sauces, as well as wine and beer. If a recipe specifies a certain amount, always follow the recipe.
Note: Oils and oil-based sauces do not have enough water content to account for the required liquid volume.
When pressure cooking, do not fill the inner pot higher than the 2/3 line indicated on the inner pot. When cooking foods that expand (e.g., rice, beans, pasta) do not fill the inner pot higher than the 1/2 line indicated on the inner pot. Overfilling the inner pot may risk clogging the steam release and developing excess pressure. This may cause leakage, personal injuries, or damage to the cooker.
Not always. It’s a good idea to only use the parts that came with your Instant Pot, or authorized replacement parts and accessories that are designated for your size and model of Instant Pot.In particular…
• Using a lid from another model may result in improper sealing/locking, and is unsafe.
• Instant Pot silicone sealing rings can be used in any matching size of Instant Pot pressure cooking lid.
• Instant Pot inner pots can be used in any matching sized Instant Pot, except for the Duo Evo™ Plus, which features a new inner pot design.
If you need assistance choosing accessories or replacement parts, you can chat with our Customer Support through the Chat / Support box at the bottom-right of your screen.
The stainless steel inner pot is made primarily from 304 (18/8) stainless steel and is dishwasher safe.The 3-ply bottom has an aluminum core for optimal heat dispersal, but no aluminum comes into contact with your food. With no chemical coating, the inner pot is compliant with FDA food safety standards.
The steam rack is also made from food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel, so you can be sure that all of your food is cooked safely.
• Do not attempt to open the lid if it is locked and cannot be easily opened.
• Do not force the lid open at any time.If you cannot tell if the float valve has dropped, first turn the steam release handle to the Venting position. If no steam releases, use a long utensil to nudge the float valve down.Note: When opening the lid, the inner pot may adhere to the lid. This is caused by vacuum due to cooling. To release the vacuum, move the stream release handle to the Venting position.
Ingredients that are high in sugar content may trigger the burn warning.We recommend caution when cooking food such as applesauce, cranberries, pearl barley, oatmeal or other cereals, split peas, noodles, macaroni, rhubarb or spaghetti, as they tend to foam, froth or spatter and can cause clogging. When preparing these foods, do not fill the inner pot higher than the — 1/2 line as indicated on the inner pot and followed a trusted recipe.
Note: Regular cleaning of the lid and its parts (e.g., steam release handle, anti-block shield, steam release pipe and float valve) is important for proper function and to ensure the cooker’s longevity.
To ensure the highest level of safety, we recommend only purchasing spare parts and accessories authorized by Instant Brands Inc.Accessories and parts not branded Instant Pot® or recommended by Instant Pot® may cause the cooker to malfunction.