Dark Chocolate Flourless Cake
- 65 g dark chocolate
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 60 g caster sugar divided
- 85 g almond meal
- 2 Eggs separated
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Whisk in 30g sugar and almond meal.
- Whisk in egg yolks. Set aside.
- Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar and remaining sugar until firm peaks.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into a lined 6-inch cake pan.
- Pour 2 cups of hot water into Instant Pot. Insert a trivet.
- Set the pan on the trivet. Close and lock the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Natural release for 10 minutes, then lift the cake out with tongs.
- Cool for 10 minutes before unmolding the cake.